ATSI was founded in 2011 as a venture with the principals of HMS Construction and SECA IRC. President Mike High has over 15 years of manufacturing experience in the transit industry. Vice President Ken Basore has over 20 years of railroad signaling experience. Ken Basore and Mike High realized that to make ATSI a success, it must have employees with vast experience in the business. With that in mind, ATSI brought in the best people around the country, from CAD operation and design, to layout and wiring implementation, fabrication processes, IT, and systems building. They put together a state-of-the-art wire shop with the goal of being the best and cleanest shop in the country. ATSI uses state-of-the-art machinery to produce a very clean product in less time with fewer employees, resulting in a lower overall cost. One of the early accomplishments of ATSI was to become an ISO 9000 registered company.? All work is done in conformance to ATSI's Quality Management System.
- Mike High
- The President of ATSI with over 15 years experience in Construction and Manufacturing for the Transit and Railroad Industry.?
- Ken Basore
- The Vice-President of ATSI with over 20 years of experience in the Transit and Railroad Industry.
- Daniel Rabbetts
- The Foreman of ATSI, he was trained by the best and has an eye for sleek design and attractive set-ups.
- Ian Peterson
- His vast experience using CAD systems, Design Applications and CNC programming for the Railroad Industry moves your Product from Design to a finished product.
- ATSI strives to produce a product of the highest and most consistent quality in the railroad industry.
- Safety, accuracy, and customer delight are our foremost goals.
- We are committed to constant improvement.
- Through management leadership and a team concept, we continually improve our people, our processes, and our product.
- Our people create our reputation.
- On-time delivery of a zero-defect product, with a streamlined team of high quality personnel, is our business plan.
ATSI is certified to the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Advanced Transit Solutions, Inc.
2885 Scott Street, Suite B
Vista, California 92081